New to Possums? You can Register Here
Possums Over the Moon is a teaching resource composed and developed by Eugenie Teychenné for Beginner String Programs.
It provides curriculum and structure for the first year of string group teaching, using online audio/visual tools to teach repertoire and technique in the classroom.
The pieces are composed and arranged for full string ensemble (violin, viola, cello & double bass), with sequential and parallel learning across all the instruments.
- For a “hands-on” demonstration of the Possums Over the Moon website, please go to demo.possumsoverthemoon.com
- Find out more in FAQ
Students can access their Practice Pods from the menu bar
- Read the FAQ to find out how to invite new Members, download your invoice, and more!
- Log In to use the site
- Click on The Pieces for a quick look & listen to the Teaching Repertoire
- Explore interactive videos for big screen in Read & Play and Preparation
- Check out “real” time scores in PDF Scores and Flash Cards
- View lesson plans in Teacher’s Notes
- Access the Practice Pods
- Download scores, student books & piano accompaniment book in eBooks
… and boldly go
where no possum has gone before