What’s in the Package?
Possums Over the Moon is an online teaching resource composed and developed by Eugenie Teychenné for the Beginner String Group.
An annual subscription to the Full or Basic Plan gives you unlimited access to the following teaching tools & resources –
Possums Over the Moon Classroom
- Read & Play videos for String Ensemble
- Interactive Preparation Videos
- pdf String Scores & Flash Cards for big screen
- Teacher’s Notes and Lesson Plans for each piece
- Downloadable Student eBooks for Violin, Viola, Cello & Bass
- Downloadable Teacher’s eBook with full scores
- Downloadable Piano Accompaniment eBook
- Access for 4 Teacher Members
Possums Over the Moon Classroom + Pods
Includes everything in the Basic Plan, with additional access to –
- Practice Pods – video scores for small group teaching and students’ practice at home
- Access for 50/100 Teacher/Student Members
Choose your Subscription Plan
- Possums Over the Moon Classroom $475
- Possums Over the Moon Classroom + Pods for 50 $625
- Possums Over the Moon Classroom + Pods for 100 $725
A Subscription runs for 12 months from the day of Registration and a free one-hour consultation is available to help you get started.
How do I access it?
The tools & resources are accessed by opening the Possums Over the Moon website in your browser. You will need a reliable internet connection and a big screen to display the videos in your big group rehearsals.
How do I purchase?
Find the Registration Page in the Login drop-down box. Select your Subscription Plan and enter your Contact and Billing details as prompted
How do I login to the website?
Once your registration has been processed you will receive a confirmation email. You can then login with the username and password nominated in the Registration form.
How do I give teachers & students access to the website?
Find Manage Group in the Login drop-down box and add email addresses of invitees as prompted.
How do I change my personal details?
Find Account in the Login drop-down box. Here you can edit your Subscription, edit your Profile, and view Payments & Invoices.
How many copies am I legally permitted to make of the eBooks?
You may make as many copies as you require within your program. Please respect Copyright Guidelines and refrain from sharing copies outside your membership group.
For more information…..
If you would like to know more, please contact Eugenie at firstname.lastname@example.org